Are You In Compliance with OSHA Standards?
Our Compliance Training Seminars will help you comply with the OSHA Standards. In just three hours we will talk you through the key elements of a featured standard, and show you how to protect your employees and your business.
These seminars re intended for team leaders/foremen, middle managers/project managers, human resource personnel, safety & health committee members, and other employees who have been recently appointed to safety & health responsibilities.
In addition to standard-specific information, each seminar gives you the following:
- Activities built around the intent of the standard, so you can identify and work through ideas to implement this training back at your workplace
- Facilitator-led discussions that break down the standard in detail and answer all of your compliance questions
- Best practices that exceed basic regulatory requirements and help you to manage a more effective safety program
- Basic safety terms and concepts to help you understand the principles of the standard and apply them at your worksite
- Practices and procedures to help you identify appropriate training and protection requirements
- Topics Included in the Compliance Series are:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Lockout / Tagout
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Confined Spaces
- Scaffolding Safety
- Hazard Communications
- Forklifts / Scissors Lifts / Aerial Lifts
- Walking and Working Surfaces
We issue a certificate to each person who attends our seminars.
Please call for pricing: (302) 584-0932, or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A class minimum of 10 people is needed to conduct a seminar.